Saturday, October 28, 2017 • 10:30 AM
THE RONALD FLYNN ESTATE
901 Sugar Loaf Road, Sevierville, TN 37876
Approx. 53 Acres Offered in 2 Tracts, 2 Homes, Mobile Home, Trucks, Tractors, Backhoe, Guns,
Shop Tools, 4 Wheelers, Band Equipment, Personal Property & More!
AUCTIONEERS COMMENTS: Kennedy Auction Co has been commissioned by the Ronald M. Flynn Estate to sell at absolute auction approximately 53 Acres on Sugar Loaf Road, improved with 2 homes, a mobile home, barn, and outbuildings. Plus a 1995 Jeep Wrangler, 1993 Chevy Silverado, 1994 Chevy Silverado, 18ft Grizzly Tracker fishing boat, Bombardier 4×4 ATV, Yamaha Grizzly 4×4, 2040 J.D. 2wd, without R.O.P.S. And Much More!!!
OPEN HOUSE THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26- FROM 3 TO 6 PM
DIRECTIONS: From the Sevierville City Limits going towards Seymour go approx. 2.75 miles to left onto Whites School Road. Take Whites School approx. 0.6 miles to right onto Goose Gap Rd. Take Goose Gap approx. 0.43 miles to right onto Sugar Loaf Rd. Go approx. 1.62 miles to sale site on left.
TERMS: REAL ESTATE– A 10% nonrefundable deposit of the contract price will be required day of sale. Each Purchaser will also be required to sign a promissory note for the full purchase price which will become null and void upon closing of the sale. This is a 10% Buyers Premium sale. This property is being sold as is with no contingencies financial or other, so please make any necessary arrangements. Closing will take place on or before 30 days from day of sale. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Announcements made day of sale supersede any and all printed or verbal statements made by the Owners or the Auction Co. This is a 10% Buyers Premium auction.
NOTICE: Under U.S. c4582 (d) the purchaser of a single-family residence has a maximum of ten (10) days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint hazards. October 18, 2017 begins this ten (10) day period.
PERSONAL PROPERTY– Cash or good check for full amount day of sale. A 10% Buyers Premium is added to all final bids.
PARTIAL GUN LIST
• Ruger – new Model Blackhawk, .357 Special S.A. revolver w/ holster
• Smith & Wesson – Model 60, .38 Special D.A. revolver w/ holster
• Chippa – Model 1873-22, .22 S.A. revolver
• Jimenez Arms – Model JA Nine, 9mm Semi auto pistol w/ clip
• Ruger – Target model, .22 semi auto pistol w/ 2 clips & holster
• Charter Arms – Explorer II, .22 semi auto pistol w/ clip
• Daisy – CO2 pistol
• Winchester – 22cal. pump rifle
• Remington – Model 788, .243cal. bolt action w/ scope & sling
• Marlin – Model 60, .22cal. bolt action semi auto rifle
• Remington – Model 34LP, .22cal. bolt action
• Mauser – Model 98, 8mm bolt action rifle w/ scope & sling
• High Standard – 12ga. pump shotgun
• Marlin – Model 1894, .357cal. lever action rifle
• Ithaca – Deer Slayer, 12ga pump shotgun
• Shanghai China – Barrel Cock, .177cal. pellet rifle w/ scope
1995 Jeep Wrangler, 6 cyl., new tires, appx 185K miles • 1994 Chevy Silverado 2500, auto, 4×4, 5.7 liter V8 engine, appx. 190K miles • 1993 Chevy Silverado 1500 5sp, 2wd, 4.3 liter 6 cyl. engine, appx. 195K miles • Tracker 18ft Grizzly fishing boat w/ 75hp Mercury engine • Bombardier 4×4 ATV w/winch • Yamaha 600 Grizzly 4×4 w/winch • 2040 J.D. 2wd without R.O.P.S. • Husky 8hp 34ton log splitter • North Star pressure washer • 16cu ft upright freezer • Peavey Sound Equipment • Dining room table & 4 chairs • 10ft Horse trailer • Troy Bilt tiller • Simplicity lawn tractor, 50″ deck •Tools • And Much More!!